Task Force Monitor
The Task Force® Monitor provides all necessary hemodynamic information for fast and accurate diagnosis.
It is the only system available that displays all relevant hemodynamic parameters. The Task Force® Monitor is the state-of-the-art diagnostic tool for syncope assessment.
With its all-in-one design the Task Force® Monitorprovides a unique combination of:
CNAP® enables a rapid response to changes in blood pressure to better manage patients
- CNAP® - continuous noninvasive arterial pressure
- ECG - synchronized, high resolution 6-channel display
- CNCO® - continuous noninvasive cardiac output
- ANS - autonomic nervous system software application
- Syncope diagnosis-aiding software
- Print reports / data exports
- Optional input of external signals
Delivery of complete information about the autonomic regulation mechanism:
- heart rate variability (HRV)
- blood pressure variability (BPV)
- baroreceptor sensitivity (BRS)